FIJI WATER, TOURISM FIJI & FIJI AIRWAYS “FIJI’S FINEST GETAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to Legal Residents OF ALL STATES OF Australia (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA), who ARE at least 18 years old AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Void Where Prohibited OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees of FIJI Water (Australia) Pty Ltd (“Promoter”), Tourism Fiji, a tourism marketing arm of the Fijian government (“Tourism Fiji”), Air Pacific Limited dba Fiji Airways (“Fiji Airways”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and such employees’ immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are binding and final on matters relating to this competition. Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility requirements of the winners.
TO ENTER: Between 12:01 a.m. Canberra Time (CT) on 1st of October, 2018 and 11:59 p.m. CT on 25th of November, 2018 (“Entry Period”), visit www.www.fijisfinestgetaway.com (the “Website”) and follow the directions provided therein to enter any required information, and submit to receive one (1) entry into the competition.
Additional Entries: Entrants may earn up to ten (10) additional entries into this competition as follows:
- An entrant will receive a total of two (2) additional entries if entrant completes the following: (i) entrant will receive one (1) additional entry if entrant views the video posted on the Website; and (ii) entrant will receive one (1) additional entry if entrant submits a response to the competition question relating to the video on the Website.
- An entrant will receive five (5) additional entries if entrant (i) makes a purchase of one or more FIJI Water products during the Entry Period, and (ii) enters the product barcode found on the label of any of the purchased FIJI Water products on the Website. Limit one (1) product barcode per person to receive five (5) additional entries one-time. Purchase must be made during the Entry Period. Obtain a purchase receipt from your purchase and retain as proof of purchase. If an entrant is selected as a potential winner for a prize and received additional entries for a purchase, then the entrant will be required to produce the purchase receipt to verify entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Loss of receipts or damaged receipts will not be entitled to claim the prizes.
- An entrant will receive up to three (3) additional entries if entrant shares his/her entry into the competition on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter (one (1) additional entry per share per social media platform).
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on 25th of November, 2018 to be eligible. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth above, limit of a total of eleven (11) entries per person for the entire Entry Period. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks to enter the competition. Personal information submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the entry process are void. All entries submitted shall become the property of Promoter. The information you provide will only be used for the administration of this competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held at 2:00 p.m. CT on 4th of December, 2018 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Dynamic Creative at the following location: Level 8, 195 North Terrace Adelaide, 5000, Australia. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified within five (5) days after the drawing by phone, mail and/or e-mail and may be required to provide/execute and return documents evidencing their identity and residency (whether by way of a deed, statutory declaration or otherwise) and a release in respect of liability/publicity, as well as any other documents which may be required by Promoter, in order to a claim and accept a prize. If (a) such documents are not returned within the specified time period, (b) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (c) Promoter is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, (d) a potential winner is not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, or (e) a potential winner, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering this competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the this competition and/or Promoter, prize will be forfeited and, at Promoter’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if any potential winner refuses their prize, at Promoter’s discretion and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, in which case the previous winner(s) chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Alternate winners for unclaimed prizes will be selected in a subsequent drawing held at 2:00 p.m. CT on 18th of December, 2018 from the remaining pool of eligible entries received. Such drawing shall be conducted by Dynamic Creative at the following location: Level 8, 195 North Terrace Adelaide, 5000, Australia. Further, Promoter reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prizes at its sole discretion.
PRIZES: There is a total of six (6) prizes to be awarded in this competition as follows:
Grand Prize (1): One (1) winner will receive a prize package for a trip to Fiji for two (2) people, which consists of: (i) two (2) roundtrip economy class tickets to Fiji on Fiji Airways (flight to depart from one of the following cities: Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane); (ii) five (5) night stay exclusively for two (2) adults at the luxury Dolphin Island Resort with all inclusive meals and standard bar beverages for (2) adults (b) airport transfers for two (2) adults, and (c) spa treatment for two (2) adults; and (iii) prepaid bookings for one (1) excursion or activity in Fiji (exact excursion or activity to be determined by Promoter in its sole discretion) for two (2) adults. The Grand Prize shall be awarded to the winner in the form of gift certificates for each element of the prize package, and each certificate will provide redemption information and instructions. Promoter will send the certificates to the winner within 3 to 6 weeks after verification of eligibility. All elements of the prize package must be redeemed on the same travel itinerary and are subject to other terms and conditions. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: AUD $35,000.
- Flights: The winner must arrange all flight reservations and ticketing with Fiji Airways at least 30 working days prior to the requested date of departure. Winner must present/forward the original prize letter when making flight reservations and ticketing arrangements. Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Flight tickets are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other form. Travel is valid on Fiji Airways direct flights and is limited to two (2) flights sectors only (BNE/SYD/MEL-NAN & NAN-BNE/SYD/MEL). Travel is subject to seat availability and must be completed by 31st of December, 2019. No extensions permitted. The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for securing valid passports and/or any additional required travel documents at their sole expense prior to travel. Actual value of the prize may vary depending on exact itinerary and based on fluctuations in price for any portion(s) of the prize at time of booking. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Any prize components that are not utilized will be forfeited. Any changes after ticket reservations have been booked shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Promoter, Tourism Fiji, Fiji Airways and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not responsible if the prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond each Promotion Entity’s sole control, and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The Promotion Entities will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Blackout periods may apply. Not valid for travel during Easter and Australian school holidays. Due to prior commercial demand, winner selected dates or travel period may not be available and in such cases the closest alternate arrangements will be made.
- Hotel: Bookings for resort stay subject to availability and must be completed by 20 December 2019. Blackout dates apply, including, but not limited to: all Australian and New Zealand school holidays, Easter 2019, and the period between 20 December 2018 and 8 January 2019. All other expenses (including, without limitation, applicable taxes, gratuities, and any not-inclusive activities) not specifically identified in these Terms and Conditions are the sole responsibility of the winner and must be paid by the winner.
First Prize (5): Five (5) winners will each receive a one (1) year supply of FIJI Water (total of twelve (12) cases of 500ml FIJI Water, twenty-four (24) bottles per case). Each First Prize shall be awarded to each winner as follows: six (6) cases of 500ml FIJI Water delivered every six (6) months. Promoter will coordinate and schedule deliveries of FIJI Water to each winner, which shall commence within 2 to 4 weeks after verification of eligibility. ARV of each First Prize: AUD $100.
The total ARV of ALL prizes available to be won in this competition is AUD $35,500.
All prizes are subject to verification of eligibility as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion and strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Limit one (1) prize per person.
All prizes are awarded by Promoter. All prize details are at Promoter’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Promoter. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prizes not specified herein as being awarded. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Additional restrictions may apply.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions or void the competition at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any competition-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the competition or website or who are in violation of these Terms and Conditions, as solely determined by Promoter, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the competition be, in Promoter’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the competition and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Promoter. Entrants, by participating, agree that Promoter, Tourism Fiji, Fiji Airways and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in this competition. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Promoter and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. The Competition is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, with venue in the Commonwealth of Australia, and all claims must be resolved in the appropriate state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Australia. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners (available after 8th of January, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2018 Trip to Fiji Sweepstakes Winners, c/o FIJI Water (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 26 103 806 668) of Level 12, 45-47 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia, for receipt no later than 5th of February, 2019.
PROMOTER: FIJI Water (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 26 103 806 668) of Level 12, 45-47 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
ACT Permit No. TP 18/01704
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27951